Over the last years, Embedded World has become something really special for us. New impulses, inspiration and motivation we receive there, are just priceless. We would like to say a very warm THANK YOU to our partners STMicroelectronics, emtrion, NXP and Microchip for hosting us and our GUI showcases. And of course to all customers, supporters and visitors who shared these busy and truly amazing days with us.
We showed customers’ products from Kavo (Medical), Actia (Automotive) and ProMinent (Industrial). This way you could see what is possible with Embedded Wizard in combination with the support of our GUI Services team.
We received great feedback on our new showcases:
- The PulseOximeter demo showing vector graphics – a new feature of the upcoming version 9.0 of Embedded Wizard.
- IoT demo presenting a possible integration of an Embedded Wizard application into an IoT environment – developed for multiple platforms, from MCU to mobile to Web, with only one code base.
- Arkanoid clone game using hand movements and gestures.
Our Demos Shown at Our Partners' Booths
Our solution has been demonstrated at several booths all over Embedded World. Here is a selection:
- STMicroelectronics main booth and STM32 Fan Zone: STM32L4R, STM32F469, STM32F746, STM32H7
- NXP booth: i.MX RT1050
- Microchip booth: PIC32MZ DA
- Embedded Wizard booth: i.MX 6ULL, LPC54608, RZ/A1LU, RZ/A1H, SAMA5D27, TI AM572, etc.
Our Experts were there for YOU...
…to discuss your GUI projects and how we can help you to accelerate your development process.
Here are some more impressions. Thanks to everyone who made Embedded World 2018 such a great experience for us!