We are glad to be again part of this year’s Embedded World! And we are already looking forward to meeting you there. Discuss with our experts how Embedded Wizard – also in conjunction with our service portfolio – can help you and your company to efficiently develop high-class GUIs on any hardware.
Our experts will be glad to talk to you at following booths:
Embedded Wizard @emtrion: 4A – 101
Partner booth STMicroelectronics: 4A – 138
Partner booth Microchip: 1 – 510
You will also find our various showcases at following booths:
NXP: 4A – 220 (IoT Sauna demo)
Garz&Fricke: 2 – 240 (Nallino HMI)
Actron: 1 – 220 (Lizard Board)
Arrow: 4A – 340 (HANI Board)
New Customer Products
At Embedded World 2019 we will be showcasing some of our customers’ products, which we supported with our services, e.g.:
- Bosch eScooter (Automotive) – a new drive system in the field of electromobility
- Urban VitalControl (Agricultural) – a novel mobile fever thermometer for calves
- KaVo ELECTROmatic Premium (Medical) – an ultimate device combining a preparation and endodontic mode, used in dental treatment. Learn more »
- Sauer ecc 4.0 Compressor Control (Industrial) – a new range of controls for fully automated monitoring and control of compressor functions. Learn more »
Get Inspired by New Showcases
See what is possible with Embedded Wizard:
- IoT Sauna – connected control system for sauna – showcase with two applications running on NXP LPCXpresso54608 and in a browser.
- Bezier Clock – fancy animated demonstration using bezier curves.
- Energy Monitoring – smart meter demo dealing with touch and voice control.
- eReader – showing embedded font engine usage for multilingual GUI applications.
Extending the Range of Supported Platforms
Get impressed by the variety and number of heterogeneous platforms, e.g.:
- Espressif: ESP32
- Microchip: SAMA5D2
- NXP: i.MX RT1064
- STMicroelectronics: new STM32 platforms
Embedded Wizard 9.20 Preview
Save up to 75% of your flash with the new upcoming version of Embedded Wizard! The lowest footprint ever seen is achieved through a broader range of available color formats for images.
Become one of the first to see the Embedded Wizard 9.20 in action at EW19!
From Idea to Product
Take a chance to talk to us at Embedded World 2019. We are highly experienced UI developers and know what it takes to realize a first-class GUI. We help you to get your first project up and running, thus you can bring your product to the market in an efficient manner and in good time. Whether you have a ready design or you are just starting to conceptualize – we offer you a wide range of specialized services.